Sunday, September 26, 2010

...Double Anniversary...!!!

Hi Me Darlings,

It's been a minute! It's been a really crazy week and it's about to continue with this week again, but I am grateful...I nor complain o.

So I'm not going to give a review of the NEAs becos I think I'm kinda late (:( sorry guys), and everybody else has already given y'all whatever gist there is. Nothing extra ordinary happened jare... But I got to meet a lot of people, bloggers, twitter family, old high-school friends, made new contacts...and got to take pics with awon celebs them, and party with them. I got to meet Neefemi, OriginalMgbeks, and Ray (I dnt know his blog link :(, but he is a regular on Verastic radioshow and my twitter paddy). I really wish I could put pics, but I'm not ready to loose my anonymity (of which I think my cover has been blown lol but make we dey look sha). Aside from the time delay, poor organization/production, and girl drama in the hall...I had a great night! Got home at about 5.15am.

In other news this September is a double anniversary month for me o. I started blogging Sept. 1st 2008! And three weeks after that day I reunited (via FB) with an old "friend" whom I had lost contact with since 2005. One thing led to another and today he is My Luv. *wink wink* Two years and counting...if anybody had told me things would have turned out the way they did, I would have sworn...impossible! Talk about drama, decisions and hurt...but we still dey o. For those who want to catch up on ur journey...feel free to indulge here:


There have been ups and downs but at the end of the day, the past two years have been good...really, really good. Neither one of us is perfect, but there's nothing like having someone who makes your happiness a priority...supports you...and takes steps towards improving himself and you. And even when we have our misunderstandings and I'm forming upset and all, my heart is secretly going pitter patter at the sound of his voice...his voice...*blushes* my Mother is convinced that that's what got me attracted to him before I started noticing his personality n' all...and I dnt doubt her...lol. Even my closest friend can testify to the...sexiness of his voice.

But all kidding aside, the one thing I've come to appreciate from this relationship is the manner in which we resolve issues, communicate and get through rough days. I used to think I communicated well in relationships, but ermmm no, I ddn't. But I'm learning to do so now, and even when I'm being a hard-nut his patience and genuine show of concern helps a lot. LDRs are NOT easy and sometimes they take a toll...but even with the rough days...I am grateful.

So today, I am thankful and appreciative of what I have, what we have... and I pray that the good Lord continues to order our steps and bless us. 

Have a wonderful Sunday and week ahead me darlings!!! And for those of us praying and waiting for breakthroughs...He hasn't forgotten us. 

Talk to you soon,
xoxo,
Miss Enigma!!!           






     

12 comments:

Fabulo-la said...

Congratulationsssssssssssssss!!!!!
On ur blog and your luv, but me I want to see pics oooooooooooo!

And no Ray doesnt blog:)

ee said...

awwww double congrats love....

Rita said...

Congratulations...I remember one saying "wetin dey for Sokoto e dey for shokoto"...am sure u wouldnt have guess that he will be your Luv afterall.. :-)

shorty said...

Awwww congrats babe :)

Nee Fe Mi said...

Congratulations darl....it was nice seeing u

Myne said...

Congrats on the anniversaries, and I still want to see pics from the NEA, surely there some you weren't in? LOL..

TemiY said...

double anniversary = double congrats!!

Ms.O said...

Awww CONGRATS!!!!! I know it has been hard, but you give me hope in LDR's! I wish you both all you want and more! Congrats on the blog too! I rememebr reading those posts! It seems so long ago!!..have a good one! xx!

jhazmyn said...

Congrats Darl..(hope ur not one of those that dont like pple calling u darl o...lol).

Jimi said...

Nice. All the best with it. Congrats

Molara Brown said...

congratulations on the anniversaries

doll (retired blogger) said...

happy anniversary. read them old posts, break up, make up..well, if it is yours it would work out

Weldone - LDRs are realy not for everyone...una dey try