So it's Day 4 of the blogging challenge and I'm supposed to bullet my day. At the moment tho', it is 3.45pm and so my day isn't officially over but I'll give you want the run would most likely look like.
- Woke up late. Woke up @ 8.10am instead of 7.30am!
- Since I was late, I took a cab to train station @ 8.50am
- Hopped on the 9.06am train
- Got to work @ about 9.45am
- Chatted with the Big Sis on BBM @ about 11am.
- Had lunch @ 1.40pm,from the leftovers of client pitch meeting - BBQ chicken & salad.
- Updated blog @ 3.45pm
- Get off work @ 5.45pm. Long weekend begins 'cos we get Friday and Monday off :)
- Head down to 35th street to get my eyebrows done. (Maybe I'll thread 'em for the first time)
- Roam around midtown doing tafia/amebor shopping then head home @ 7.30pm
- Eat dinner. Watch TV. BBM Chat with whoever.
- Begin packing for Orlando trip from 9pm till about 11pm.
- Browse the net, read blogs, buy call credit, pay credit card, etc till sleep comes.
So to help make this a little bit more interesting, I've added a pic of my work desk @ the moment. The yellow/greenish clock was a gift from my Mom for getting hired :). It's so cute will show you a clearer pic later.
Neways that's about it for now. My next post will be from my hotel room in Orlando, Florida. I'm not excited about this Reunion, don't ask me why I'm going *sigh* long story that has me f*ing pissed at the moment! People can be soooo damn unprofessional! Ugh!
Neways will bring y'all gist if there's any. Have a great 4th of July weekend my cupcakes!!!
PS: Still don't know what to do for ym b'day. Suggestions so far:
- Boat cruise/party
- Comedy Show and then Club
- Karaoke, Drinks & Club
What are your thoughts?
Hugs & Kisses,