Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 3: A Book I Love...

Hi Guys,


So this is where there's wahala. I haven't read a book in a long, long time! :( I know, I know it's bad...I should be reading more to open my mind and all that stuff, but I just can't seem to find time and my reading mojo. In high school, I was sat at the very last seat at the back and so during boring classes (read as maths class) I would jst jejely arrange my tiny body by lying down and resting my head on my seat mates laps and reading away. Fast forward to now and I can't finish a book! Whenever I'm going to Naija I pick up a book at the airport and immediately the plane takes off I'm fast asleep x_x.


Last book I read and finished, was Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man by Steve Harvey. I enjoyed it. Won't say I loved it, but it was good and funny read. 


If you would like to help me in getting my reading mojo back, I know of a great way! My b'day is in 7days! July 7th, what better way to help than to get me an iPad 2! So I can read on the go! Ok, Ok, a lil much? What about the BB Playbook? *sigh* alright then a regular e-reader will do. :) Thank you as you begin to contribute towards this great effort!


Have a great day me darlings!


PS: If you enjoy reading, tell a friend, to tell a friend to come and read my blog too :)


Hugs & Kisses,
Miss Enigma!



1 comment:

NaijaScorpio said...

This was an ojoro post but i give you points for still doing the challenge :)