Friday, December 18, 2009

Uber Excited & Grateful!!!

Hello Blogsville,
How's everyone doing??? How YOU doing? What has everyone been up to? Rounding up the semester? Christmas shopping? Traveling to spend christmas with loved ones? Working? Decorating the house? Well all the best to all of you, in whatever it is u're doing. I hear its Scribbles b'day 2morrow...Happy B'day Scribbs...u don dey old o...lol.

So my Fall 2009 semester ended on Wednesday, and boy am I happy its all over. Am grateful to God for seeing me through; and grateful for the people who in one way or another helped me get through the semester.
- To my Mom who took her day-off on thursdays, or came home early on thursdays so I could drive to school for my 6.30-9pm class instead of freezing my butt off @ the bus-stop or train station...I love you more than words can express.
- To Zena's Sprawlings for being my wake-up alarm :), putting up with my random acts of madness, spontaneous dancing in class/public, working on assgts and portfolios with me, shopping with me, getting me to wear n' luv red lipstick and being a good listener....I appreciate u dear.
- To the Boyfie for being there when family issues got overwhelming...for being genuinely interested in everything that concerns me, and loving me just as I am. U're the best Babie!!!
- To my Blog fam for all the prayers n' good-luck msgs during finals, and rough times...mwah mwah mwah, y'all are freakintastic!!!!

Now my focus is on NAIJA 2010!!!! I'm going home in Jan, and unlike last yr when I spent 2wks, am gonna be there for 4weeks. Woohoo!!! I'm soooo over the moon guys. I get to see my nephew who is now trying to walk, spend time with family, friends and most exciting of all My Luv. *sigh* I can't even begin to explain how excited I am, jst trying to compose myself.

I've been in this Amerix for 3yrs, but 9ja will forever be home. Gawd!!! The food, the people, the love...the fun-times. I'm so excited. The only thing is that unlike previous trips your girl is on a budget, so I'm not buying people stuff...and I feel guilty...I dnt knw why. I've been making my list, checking it off, crossing names out, adding names...I don tire. Times are hard o jare. Besides Momsie jst went and got mad stuff, so abeg mke nobody look my side. Am just gonna get my Grandma and the lil'kids pressies...all the adults should understand biko...I'm still a student, not a working graduate.

Aight guys, I have to go get read for work. Its freezing cold guys, this winter ain't playing games chei!

Have a fabulous weekend guys...and remember the reason for the season.

Talk to you guys soon,

oxo,
Miss Enigma!!!


15 comments:

Ms.O said...

Have fun on your trip!!! xx!

Rene said...

safe journey

Ms. 'dufa said...

Have fun dear! 4 weeks??? Thats nice!

Sugarking said...

You too mush! Abeg buy Gala come jare!

Myne said...

Bring something when coming oo, safe trip and I enjoy reading you too.

iphyigbogurl said...

enjoy naija oh!!
bring chocomilo and burrramint and tom tom for us...u hear?
lol
take care!
xx

David.фаворит Бога номер-один said...

HAVE A SAFE TRIP...
(i'm sure you'll still post something before you leave)
I JEALOUS YOU!!!

and thanks God for loved ones...

Nice Anon said...

Biko buy buttermint and chocomilo you hear. Safe journey and I pray for journey mercies. AMEN!

ee said...

I feel u on the gist thingy jare...Now i have 3 fam....my maternal peeps...my paternal peeps...my inlaws to be...the thing no even funny....
ps...u can satisfy the world o(look who dem talk...3 luggage and still counting...)
cant wait to be in lasgidi....2 more days and am out of this ish....hmm say after me ** long distance is a f**k b**ch**/3x

leggy said...

have fun,
and i do love your blog.

Nee Fe Mi said...

have fun...so envious right now...tk cr

NaijaBabe said...

Arrrgghhh all of u going home
have fun tho

BSNC said...

Safe journey
Have fun
Have a wonderful xmas and new year.

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip and mehn you're right this winter is not playing games oo...

Original Mgbeke said...

Awww, aren't you glad finals are over? Yaaay. Mann, Naija in january. If I say that I'm not jealous I'd be lying. Lucky you, abeg return with chocomilo for us ooo. LoL
Happy holidays mi dear.