Hope everyone had a great weekend!!! Sorry I couldn't put up pics for my last post...laziness to upload from my camera and phone...if u want pics of the reunion pls head-over to Ms.O's blog after reading this post.
So this weekend I really didn't do much...spent Saturday bonding with my Mom. My Mom, myself and my friend B went on spa date, and we all got the deep-tissue full-body massage, with hot stones. *sigh* all the kinks and knots were loosened and we felt soo relaxed. When the alarm went off at the end of the hour we cldn't believe it...we wanted another hour...it was soo relaxing. After that, we went to see Karate Kid. It's a good movie! If you haven't seen it I suggest you should...That Jaden Smith of a boy is gonna break hearts..chai...he is such a cutie. Lord pls give me good looking children!!! My Mom stayed awake for the entire movie...that's how good the movie was. All in all we had a good day!
So I was doing the dishes a few mins ago and began thinking of all my lil'pet-peeves and thought to share:
- I hate when dirty dishes in the sink are not organized. Like the flat plates at the bottom and then the bowls on top. Yes yes I knw they are dirty dishes but it dsn't mean the sink shd look a hot mess. It shd still look decent.
- I dnt understand why ppl dnt throw the left-overs from their plates in the thrash b4 putting the plates in the sink. Why block the drain with grains of rice, chicken bones, vegetables and all sorts and then make me or someone else have to put their hand in the mess to clean out the drain.
- In a shared space, I dnt like when ppl dnt put their shoes/footwear nicely in the corner or designated area. Why make an unsightly mess or heap of shoes in open eyeview...if its in ur closest thats ok but by the door-way, or in the corner...pls put ur foot-wear in order. Not like a local face me I face you (if u dnt knw what face me I face you means...let me knw) house entrance.
- When I stay in a hotel with a bunch of other people, I dnt like the way people throw their stuff around. Yes we r on a vacation/trip but keep some form of order. Dnt throw ur stuff around and then half ur suit-case is in my space; then both of us cnt find our stuff. Or everytime I walk around I am literally stepping on ur stuff. That's wat the closet, and drawers were put there for. Put ur stuff away. And please use the thrash can dnt leave food on the floor!
- I dnt like mixing forks, spoons and knives together in that dish thing that sits on the kitchen counter. I like putting knives and forks together and spoons seperately. #dntjudgeme
- I can't stand untidy beds. Its ok if u r packing for a trip or just did laundry and so there clothes on the bed. But an untidy bed 24/7 is a no-no. I like making my bed b4 leaving the house so that it is cool to lay on after a hard days work/school. Does that mean I mke it everyday..no, there are days when u wake up late and have to dash out of the house.
- I'm not a fan of disorderly kitchen cabinets. I like having all the ingredients/spices nicely lined up facing forward. And everything in order not just all over the place.
- I dnt understand why ppl have to slam things shut. Car doors, toilet lid, kitchen cabinets, laptops... U kip slamming it and its gonna fall apart soon. It dsn't hurt to hold on for a sec longer and close it gently.
- Hate seeing bread crumbs in the tub of butter, jam or peanut-butter...
- I dnt understand hw ppl shower and then there's water all over the bath-room floor and they walk away without cleaning it up...and they expect someone else to use the same bath-room. Come on use the shower curtain and clean up after urself! This isn't boarding house where such is acceptable.
- I dnt like when ppl brush their teeth and leave clumps of paste in the bath-room sink. Pls clean up after urself.
- I dnt like when ppl slurp soup or tea...why do you have to make that sound?
So there you have it...these are a few of my personal pet-peeves...and looking at the list I think I like a lot of order and an organized environment...lol. Now I understand why people didn't like me much in my first year in high-school. *kanyeshrug* I can't help it, I grew up in a house where My Dad is so organized and big on neatness and tidy surroundings. From his wardrobe to his journals, to his work-table, everything was in order. My Dad's writing gan sef...cursive and neat...my sis and I both have really nice handwritings too.
So what are your own pet-peeves? Please share...I enjoy reading such.
Have a wonderful week ahead my lovelies!!! Be the best YOU can be in whatever you do. Take risks, try out new things/experiences...live life...smell the roses...appreciate the beautiful sunset/sunrise...take a few mins to people watch...take a few mins to just listen, you'll learn a lot more than when you talk. Lastly in all you try to make sure you include Baba God.
Talk to you guys soon,