How r u guys doing?! Missed y'all alot. I'm officially done for the semester, and am so grateful to God for the way things went...now na to wait for result, but am feelin' gud 'bout it.
So from now till August no school for me...just work, so una go see me well well for here. Guess wat guys, I met a blogger today @ school, we actually had a class together this semester and only jst found out today that we both blog!!! But out of respect for her, I won't say her name but y'all know her...and I luv her blog. I promised Jhazmyn that I'd do the 8 meme thing last week but thanks to finals I cldn't...but am keeping word now, so here it goes...
8 Things I look forward to
- The day I'll graduate (a year from now)
- Having a solid n' well grounded relationship with my God.
- Seeing 'My Luv...' again, I miss him everyday (LDRs r tuff!)
- Getting my License this summer
- Buying my 1st car all on my own
- Getting my own apartment (not anytime soon tho'...lol, still enjoyin momsies' cookin')
- My Life
- To the day when instead of communicating via webcams, phones n' ymessenger, I'll be waking
up next to My Luv...
8 Things I Did Yesterday
- I wrote my media relations research paper
- I spoke to My Luv...
- I studied for my Intro to Advertising final
- Spent time gisting with my Mom
- I ate rice n' stew wiv dodo...lol (running out of things to say o)
- Listened to Gospel Jamz on 102FM
- Watched Desperate Housewives small sha...
- I think I commented on some blogs.
8 Things I wish to do
- Learn to swim
- Go on a vacation with...u know who...lol, to one of the islands (Hawaii, Fiji, Panama etc)
- Own my own business/company (dnt knw wat yet)
- Learn to play tennis...(my Dad n' Sis play)
- Learn to cook dishes other than 9ja basics
- Stop procrastinating
8 Shows I watch
- Brothers n' Sisters (U gotta luv The Walkers)
- Grey's Anatomy
- Dancing with the Stars
- One Tree Hill
- The Game
So there u have it...this meme thing is hard to do sha o, ahn ahn. Enjoy guys!
PS: Am not taggin' anyone bcos I think everyone has done theirs already...but if u haven't, feel free to.