Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful 2012

Hey Guys,

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. I've been off work since Tuesday, so it's a long holiday break for me, and I'm enjoying not doing anything. Just browsing the web, pinteresting, FBing, Tweeting, Instagraming and generally being unproductive lol

Since this is a period specially set out for giving thanks, let me go ahead and share with you guys the things I'm thankful for, though honestly they haven't changed over the years.

- Family: I'm thankful for the family I have, and the people who make up my family unit. Selfless. Loving. Supportive. I pray that I am able to do for them, as they have done and continue to do for me.

- Job: I'm thankful for my job. I went back to my Uni. for an alumni event just last week and there are still people who graduated with me about 2yrs ago who still haven't found jobs. My heart breaks for them. So even when I'm itching for a change in job, and might not feel like going to work sometimes, I have to pause and give thanks for even having the job.

- Health: I'm thankful for good health. Without good health it's hard to function. Hands and feet still intact. All 5 senses fully functional. Baba God na ur handwork. 

- Friends: I'm thankful for friends who are accepting and a joy to be around. Who challenge you to be better, and who I'm happy to celebrate their successes, and share their down days just as they do mine. 

- LoveLife: I'm thankful for moving from a long distance rship to a short distance rship lol (I don't know what the opposite of long distance rship shd be jare so allow short distance). It hasn't been, and still isn't easy...but we pushing  it day by day.

So that's pretty much it. But above all I'm thankful to God for everyday that He continues to give me breath; and an opportunity to live this life.

Have a wonderful thanksgiving! 

Hugs & Kisses,
Miss Enigma!


 

2 comments:

Myne said...

Happy thanksgiving dear, and may God always give us the heart of being thankful.

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely free, very easy all you need is an internet facility.

for full details see my blog at www.work-at-homefree.webnode.com

I have been using this system for some time now; I will be showing you how to make unlimited cash with your liberty reserve account and a perfect money account. I will try to make it as short as possible. But clear, just like every other business your interest and seriousness counts.

"The reward for hard work is success".

THIS IS HOW IT WORKS.

1. open a liberty reserve account at www.libertyreserve.com ( this is free).

2. Open a perfect money account at www.perfectmoney.com (this is free).

3. Fund your liberty reserve account with a minimum of 11 USD, because of transaction charges, actually you needed a minimum of 10 USD.

(Note: To fund or sell your liberty reserve, go to www.google.com to search for an e-currency exchanger close to you.)

4. Go to www.rapid-goldex.com , and exchange 10 USD from your liberty reserve account to your perfect money account.

1 LR------>1.28 PM, so 10 LR----> 12.80 PM.

5. Go to www.superchange.ru or www.swapgold.com , exchange 12.80 Perfect money to 11.01liberty reserve.

1 PM ----> 0.86 LR, so 12.80 PM--->11.01 LR. You have gain 1.01 USD.

6. Repeat the exchange process from LR---->PM--->LR.

You can always increase your capital, because the more money you exchange the faster u make your cash. I can make up to 257 USD per day. Doing up to 25 exchanges per hour. But there is also no harm in starting small.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU.