Hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. I've been off work since Tuesday, so it's a long holiday break for me, and I'm enjoying not doing anything. Just browsing the web, pinteresting, FBing, Tweeting, Instagraming and generally being unproductive lol
Since this is a period specially set out for giving thanks, let me go ahead and share with you guys the things I'm thankful for, though honestly they haven't changed over the years.
- Family: I'm thankful for the family I have, and the people who make up my family unit. Selfless. Loving. Supportive. I pray that I am able to do for them, as they have done and continue to do for me.
- Job: I'm thankful for my job. I went back to my Uni. for an alumni event just last week and there are still people who graduated with me about 2yrs ago who still haven't found jobs. My heart breaks for them. So even when I'm itching for a change in job, and might not feel like going to work sometimes, I have to pause and give thanks for even having the job.
- Health: I'm thankful for good health. Without good health it's hard to function. Hands and feet still intact. All 5 senses fully functional. Baba God na ur handwork.
- Friends: I'm thankful for friends who are accepting and a joy to be around. Who challenge you to be better, and who I'm happy to celebrate their successes, and share their down days just as they do mine.
- LoveLife: I'm thankful for moving from a long distance rship to a short distance rship lol (I don't know what the opposite of long distance rship shd be jare so allow short distance). It hasn't been, and still isn't easy...but we pushing it day by day.
So that's pretty much it. But above all I'm thankful to God for everyday that He continues to give me breath; and an opportunity to live this life.
Have a wonderful thanksgiving!
Hugs & Kisses,