Monday, October 8, 2012

Falling Out With Fall

I'm here...I'm still here

I can't begin to explain the craziness that has been my life for the past 2-3months! It's been busy, busy, and then adjusting, learning, resisting, adjusting, learning lol.

So much happening at the same damn time! And just a general laziness to blog. By the time I get home from work, hop on a conference call for almost two hours, manage to eat dinner...I'm dead tired and just want to sleep! So forgive me, but I'm still here.

Happy Columbus Day people! Happy to have the day off; some of my friends don't. This past Saturday was promoters heaven in NY with all the different Naija Independence Day parties. I was at Hudson Terrace and it was packed! Had a good time with the boo and friends. As part of the Naija Independence celebrations, a friend of mine had different events lined up from Tues - Sat, and so I was out 4 times this week attending/supporting. Can't remember when last I hung out that much in one week. I was so tired from Friday's outing I skipped the parade. From the pics it looked like fun as usual, but I didn't miss it. All that sleep I caught up on was worth it.

What have I been up to the past few months? I've just been living and keeping busy. Below are a few random pics from my phone.


From top left: Gift-bags that my PR company put together for an event in Sept. (I've come to the conclusion that I love the color pink), my friend's sista's bachelorette party cake :) that was the first bach eve I've ever attended and it was amazeballs! The aunties/mamas where all there giving advice which included making sure to give your husband sex...good mind blowing sex! and a bunch of other marriage tips. My view from my hotel room in New Jersey...it would be nice to have an apartment with a great view to wake up to err'day. Lastly, my shoe collection is growing :) 


And the above pictures just show that I have a sweet tooth; and I've been enjoying date nights. 

Sad that summer is over...*sigh* hoping this Winter would be mild like the last one.

Well that's about it for now folks. Off to gran some zzzz and enjoy my Columbus Day.

Have a great week ahead everyone!!!

PS: "God won't bless you where they don't know you..." my take away from last week's sermon. Think about it.

Hugs & Kisses,
Miss Enigma!


5 comments:

Cake and Socks said...

Hi Miss E, first time here, nice to meet you.

That cake et risque! Chai, i would have been giggling the whole time if i was there....

Myne said...

I missed your last couple of blogs, thought you stopped. I've caught up now and want to say a big congrats on being together with your boo. Hope Sandy did not hit you guys too much?

Have a nice weekend.

Ag said...

I always cringe when I here aunties talking about sex. I don't want them at my hen do next year oh! lol...

Jadore-Fashion said...

It might be weight hearing aunties talk about sex lol!

Those drinks and the ice cream looks yummy :)

xoxo
Stella

The Fashion Diva said...

Those Gift-bags that your PR company put together for the event in Sept looks really nice. I love the different pink combination............oh and the drinks looks delicious!

www.fashionistacircle.com