How's everyone doing? Hope your week has been great so far!
Me? Well I'm aiight, I'm alive and THANKFUL! I can't complain.
I got nominated by two bloggers for the Versatile Blogger award, which simply requires me to share 7 random things about myself, thank the bloggers who nominated me and then continue the chain by nominating 15 bloggers. Well before I share my randoms, I wanna say thank you to MsInfamous and Chocolate Diva ...I appreciate. Since I'm not sure which blogger has already done this, I'm going to simply just keep the nominations open to every and any one who is interested. If you would like to do this, go ahead and consider yourself nominated! :) On that note, here we go:
- Mushrooms: I don't eat mushrooms. I don't know what they taste like, but I think I've been scared with seeing mushrooms grow on trees, and random gross places in Nigeria that I just don't even want to try 'em.
- Rings: Cocktail rings. I love 'em. They add personality, and spunk to an outfit, whether simple or heavily dressed. I can't wait to have enough dresser space to put up a nice jewelry box to display my rings. Here are a few in my collection:
|Looking to expand and add...elephants, flowers, butterflies etc|
- Tear-fall: I try to put up a tough-skin, but I'm such a softie. It's either that or my tear ducts are over active, because I tear up so much! Watching Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Extreme Home Makeover, romantic movies, even the episode of RHOA when Kim's daughter spoke about how nice a guy Troy was and yadi yadi yada at the baby shower, I cried with them. But when it comes to my personal stuff, I hold it in and try to be tough till I've reached my breaking point then I breakdown in tears.
- Books: The last book I read was The Help. I enjoyed it. I used to read a lot of books in high-school, but I lost my reading mojo, and I've never been able to get it back. I keep asking for people to recommend good reads for me. Nothing dreary or dark. I want inspiring, happy, comedic or entrepreneur related books please! Thanks.
- Talk: Ok don't freak out about this, but I would like to talk to a therapist sometime. I know we Nigerians have this biased view of therapy sessions, and all but I wanna try it. Just sitting down, talking to a total stranger, and unloading on them...no worries of being judged (I have no personal attachment to them so whether they judge inwardly or not ain't my business) or criticized. I guess I watch wayyy too much Private Practice huh? lol
|Twitter Addict! :)|
- Ride: I don't think I know how to ride a bicycle x_x. I never got to take off the training wheels on my bike then for fear of falling of and hurting myself. I wish I had a brother or male cousins around (more often) when I was growing up who would have forced me to be a lil' more daring :) Now I wish I could ride...maybe this Summer...maybe.
- Travel: I love to travel but I never do. Initially, I couldn't afford it, now I can save up and travel but getting my friends to want to go na problem. This will sound silly, but I'll be hesitant to get married if I haven't traveled/visited a few places first. Why? Because I don't want to get married and get tied up with raising a family, work, wife duties that we won't be able to travel due to schedule, finances and all that other stuff. Call me crazy, but we must do some traveling first, so it becomes a habit before we build our family and then we can go on family vacations once a year...even if its a road trip. I want my children to want to explore and expand more than I did. Considering a St Thomas, Virgin Islands trip this year :)
- "Kk": I just can't with this! I don't mind when a person responds with 'Kk', I use it sometimes too, but what ticks me the f*** off is when I say 'Ok', and the person responds with 'Kk'! Like what are Kk-ing to?! Ughhhhh! Let me give you an example:
X: Heyy, what are you up to?
Y: Nothing much, just got home need to grab something to eat i'm hungry
X: Oh ok
Responding to Ok with Kk is a no-no. Respond with something else or don't respond at all...or if you're busy or not in the mood to talk let the other person know. This just really annoys me lol and gets me so mad don't know why.
Anyways, there you go guys! 7 random things! If you wanna do this feel free to! It's Wednesday guys, two more days till the weekend. :)
Have a great day!
Hugs & Kisses,