Monday, December 5, 2011

Morning Ramblings

Hi Guys,


Happy New Week to everyone! It's 1am and I'm still up doing what, I don't know.
I have so much to do/ get done before I leave for Naija in a few days. I feel a lil' bit overwhelmed...and I hope at the end of the day I enjoy this trip. Honestly, not sure what to expect. In a way I feel like something's missing...because normally there would be the excitement of going home to a special someone. But I'll make it work somehow...I have a way of making things work at the end of the day.


Every year, I tell myself I won't by things for people back home. Just one or two things for one or two people...and every year that plan never happens. *sigh* Dreading having to sign in and check my account right now...but its hard to go home and look at my younger nephews, cousins, grandma, aunties etc and say "Hi, I came home empty handed!" Guilt will gnaw at my insides. Plus, I know if the reverse were the case, I would like to receive to a thing or two from a family member who came from Yankee on hols. The smiles on their faces, the hugs from the little ones...and the prayers of the adults make it all worth it at the end of the day.


Speaking of prayers, I normally say the prayers of a Mother are powerful...and they are so irresistible to God. I thank God for my Mother's prayers, cos heaven knows if I had to depend on mine alone...e for hard. I started praying again lately (again, because I had been finding it difficult to do for a while) and I'm asking for wisdom and guidance from above. I need these two things to help me make the right decisions in my life. People find it funny when I say this, but I always add too that God should please smack me upside my head with what to do...because if He gives me signs or 'speaks' to me I might not see it or hear it, and I might just miss it. But yeah when you say your prayers, please take 10secs to plug me in too...:) Thanks.


*sigh* I love LOVE. I'm watching Grey's Anatomy re-runs, and this episode is when Meredith and Derek signed their marriage post it and Issey and O'Malley die. And basically the question for this episode is did you tell the people/person you love that you love them when you had the chance to, because it might all be gone tomorrow. *sigh* It's hard to do sometimes when the person you love doesn't love you back tho...but regardless we should say it and show it while we still can...tomorrow, the next minute is never guaranteed. I break down it tears when I hear stories of ppl who wake up, go out and for some stupid reason like a drunk driver, store robbery, stray bullet etc end up dead and never make it back home :( Lord protect us all!


2012 is around the corner and well...honestly, I'm not sure what to expect or plan for yet. 2011 went by so fast...I remember Jan 2011 like it was 3months ago.


Anyways, it's 1.40am and I should be in zzzz land. If anyone is going to be in Naija and wants to hang out or meet up, drop a message! It'll be nice to meet fellow bloggers. :)


Have an awesome kick-ass week everyone! 




Hugs & Kisses,
Miss Enigma!

2 comments:

Kitten said...

Life will definitely smack us around sometimes.
Hope 2012 heals you of the hurts of 2011.
Keeping you in my prayers.

Muse Origins said...

January is like 2 months ago even. If you don't buy for people hope they won't kill you lol

Adiya
Muse Origins
Muse Origins FB