Hello Me Darlings,
Hope everyone is doing great! Everytime I want to update, I start and mid-way give up *sigh* I'm going to make sure I finish and POST this time. The past few weeks have been emotionally draining for me. You know when you want something sooo bad, but can't have it due to diff factors that just aren't properly aligned. And everytime I try to let go of the situation I'm completely reminded of why I want this 'thing' so bad and I'm dragged further down into a depressed, unhappy and then angry state of mind. So on Sunday the sermon was about having hope, and just leaving our problems at the feet of the Lord and not going out the church with them...easier said than done if you ask me.
Like seriously guys how do you let go of a situation and not worry about it? I guess that's the daily challenge/battle that I have to ask God to help me with. Please pray for the spirit of patience, wisdom and reciprocation for me...Thanks!
- I love my job and my team, but the other day I was learning something and then I missed a step and freaked out! Smh...I kept saying to myself this chic teaching me must think I'm a special ed student, I promise I'm not. Oh well, I'm getting a hang of it slowly. :)
- It funny how sometimes when you begin to second doubt yourself and your abilities, people come out of no way to acknowledge and commend what you do :). It's like a perfectly timed hug! I've mentioned a few times that I do PR as a side gig...I just got a new client and she's good. And I got offered to help out with PR for a big upcoming event, God willing everything goes well. And I also just got offered another regular gig where my voice will be heard :). I'm bursting with excitement, but above all I am humbled that people notice and appreciate what I do. It means a lot to me.
- So when I look at all the good things that are happening, I can't help but relax a little and just say to myself if He's sending all this good stuff my way He def has a plan for me a plan of good and not of evil...that will prosper me. So I really should just relax, take the back seat and let Him drive. God's been faithful! I can't deny that.
- It was the Boyfie's birthday earlier on this week :) I think I was more excited about it than he was lol. I got someone to deliver cake to him @ work. Babie was all smiles, and just knowing that it made his day made me happy :). I miss him much! But we've got lots of work to do, this distance has got to go soon...Amen!
- I hate the fact that I have to walk down a hill to catch the bus to work...because it discourages me from wearing heels when the weather gets really nice. I mean its not like stilettos, just wedge heels.
- So Memorial weekend is around the corner...and I think I might be going to the Hampton's with a group of friends :) excited to just take a break.
- I need shopping sites/store suggestions...aside from the usual F21, H&M, Charlotte Russe, American Apparel, Zara...wat other stores are there...that carry nice stuff and any stores for petite people :)
- Does anybody know a good Bible app or devotional. Thanks.
Well, there you have it, a post! I have a meeting in a few mins and I have succeeded in typing up a post. Excuse the random nature but if I try to make it coherent and all I'll end up never posting. Excuse any grammatical errors too. Have an awesome day, and a wonderful weekend ahead!
Love you all bunches!
Hugs & Kisses,